Maybe you feel like you’re not in the right place, but don’t know where “right” is. Maybe you’ve been thinking about making a change but aren’t sure how to start. Wherever you are in your career, I can help you work through your frustrations, find answers to your questions, and explore your possibilities.
- Landing jobs where they feel valued for their skills, strengths, and talents
- Effectively transitioning to a new or related field
- Gaining the skills and confidence to ask for what they need and what they want in their current or new job
- Negotiating terms for new employment or contractual relationships, or for new opportunities within their current organizations
- Improving focus, performance, and the ability to manage workplace interactions and relationships
WORK-LIFE FIT AND TRANSITIONS
Balancing work and the rest of your life can be daunting. Juggling roles as parent or caregiver, as community leader, as volunteer, and as professional sometimes feels impossible. I can help you make decisions, deal with stress and exhaustion, and feel better about managing, rather than juggling, your many responsibilities.
- Successfully preparing for transitions such as parental leave or returning from parental leave
- Re-integrating and re-establishing practice after significant life changes
- Effectively developing career and growing in other areas of professional life
- Successfully supporting unique organizational and personal needs
You have important work to do. You also need to take care of your people so they can get the job done, keep clients and stakeholders happy, and achieve the results you want. Whether you have a team of hundreds or of two, your interactions with others shape your success. How you engage, support, and inspire those around you can mean the difference between success and frustration.
Many professionals feel they lack the skills and training needed to lead effectively, especially through times of change or difficulty. I work with new and seasoned professionals who understand the need to develop leadership skills so they can engage and empower their teams.
- Successful transitions to partnership or other leadership roles
- Improved relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Increased productivity through delegation
- Improved satisfaction and retention of team members and clients
- Development and execution of effective strategic plans
- Greater confidence in making decisions and having difficult conversations
- Improved morale and performance of team members
Like most busy professionals, you wish there were more hours in the day. You try to focus, to find the time for what you need to do and what you love to do. Still, somehow there’s never enough time to get around to the things that really matter to you.
Improving your practice through efficiencies and increased productivity can help you manage your time and responsibilities. I offer tools and tactics for clients looking to make positive changes.
- Improved focus, organization, and time management
- Greater confidence in dealing with difficult conversations
- Discovery of business development activities that feel comfortable and productive
- Decreased anxiety and stress
- Improved ability to manage staff relations and deliver feedback