- Better decisions made faster, speeding time to value for customers
- Courageous risk-taking, leading to greater creativity, innovation and accountability
- Connected cultures, where employees are engaged and fulfilled
Jared will be your guide on your Daring Leadership journey. You’ll grow your courageous leadership, practicing the four key skill sets of courage with an engaged, professional cohort. You will leave with practical, actionable skills and mindsets to lead courageously and wholeheartedly.
What To Expect
Dare To Lead™ follows the same format as all our leadership workshops, with attendance limited to 24 participants. Our workshops are experiential, meaning you’ll learn through self-reflection, interactive activities, and plenty of conversation. You’ll watch a few videos and sometimes we’ll show you a slide or two, with most of the process involving engagement in active learning.
You’ll learn these four skill sets of courage that ladder up to Daring Leadership:
Jared is a Certified Dare To Lead™ Facilitator trained by Brené Brown in creating Dare To Lead™ learning experiences for corporate and public audiences. Jared focuses on creating a unique experience, and a safe and courageous space for you to journey into Daring Leadership.
- 2 days of experiential learning – Thursday – Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm) – that includes the skills, tools and practices to grow your Daring Leadership
- One skilled certified professional leadership coach (ICF-ACC) as facilitator, who is a Certified Dare To Lead™ Facilitator, trained by Brené Brown
- Refreshments throughout the workshop
- The official Dare To Lead™ Workbook – exclusive to the program
- All class materials including handouts and tools
- “Dare to Lead™ Trained” Certificate and LinkedIn Badge
- Follow-up 90-minute webinar with your cohort to check in and reinforce your learning
- 2, 30-minute follow-up coaching calls
Jared’s available to answer any questions you may have. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jared at (541) 848-1648.
Even More Information
For more information on Brené Brown and Dare To Lead, check out these resources:
- Check out Brené Brown’s viral TED Talk on Vulnerability
- Read her #1 New York Times Bestseller Dare To Lead
- Watch her Netflix special “The Call To Courage”
Jared also delivers Dare To Lead™ in-house, to organizations and intact teams as the full Dare To Lead™ program or as part of a retreat or offsite. Teams that complete the full 16-hour program will receive the official “Dare To Lead™ Trained” Certificate and LinkedIn badge.